This opportunity is open to any past student.
Would you like to book a photo gig without having to worry about marketing for it?
Would you like to be able to show up to a job, photograph (which is what your really love to do) then leave without worrying about all the other stuff that goes along with running the business side of a photography studio?
I've developed client packages just for my past students!
Sometimes I get requests for jobs that are a perfect opportunity for my students to get some real world experience, without the responsibility of the business side of paid photography jobs (like a professional meeting space, booking software, insurance, marketing, and on and on)
How does it sound? You'd get:
- get real world practice for a paying photography job
- not worry about finding photography clients that want to pay you
- not have to purchase insurance
- be able to use my studio to meet with paying photography clients
- not have to deal with booking, emailing, invoicing, scheduling, or delivering
- my guidance and training
What does it take to be an associate photographer?
Let's talk about it! If you're interested you know how to get in touch with me.